Sushant Singh Rajput - An Inspiration





I look upto Sushant Singh Rajput. I like his acting but more than that I like him as a person. He's such a wise man. I watched all his movies including drive with knowing that the movie is shit but I watched because I know sushant is in it, aachi acting dekhne ko milegi and his interviews, I may delay watching his movies but I never delay watching his interviews, he speaks from the heart and always tell the truth about his life. He said many times he's an introvert, have very few friends, don't like to talk much so I read a lot, people find me boring (I'm also like that, that's way I look up to him and I take his death as a personal loss). He give always genuine and deep answers.

He's a strong man, making name, fame, money and a place between billion of people is very very difficult, only 15-20 people in billion get that leading man "Hero" role.

He's an inspiration, started his career as a background dancer with knowing the fact that he's got 7th rank in AIEEE he's can get a high paid job easily after completing engineering but he had left his ego and followed his heart, it takes a lot of guts, then he's on TV and left the TV world when he's one of the most popular person there (unusual). He started his career with a non commercial + 3 hero's film (again unsual). Always choose content films over hero films. He's fearless aur

เคœिเคจ्เคนें เคกเคฐ เคจเคนी เคฒเค—เคคा เคตो เค•เคญी เค•เคญी เคเคธा เค•เคฐ เคœाเคคे เคนै เคœो เค‰เคจ्เคนें เคจเคนी เค•เคฐเคจा เคšाเคนिเค

He's so so so talented. Acting, Dancing, Guitar, Martial Arts, Poetry, Handsome Face, Hot Body, High IQ, Clever mind, Wise Words, Good Heart, Always Do Donation, Free Education to Underprivileged Children and must have many qualities we don't know about. He even follows his fans also on social media. He have everything, we dream of but still he's not happy. I don't have any conclusion as I have also not seen full life, the meaning keep changing with time and it's different for everybody. But, there's always a way.

You always stay in my heart Sushant.
I really miss you brother.

You were an old wise soul in a restless young body.
- Shekhar Kapur




Comments

  1. Really we lost a gem...the void can't never be filled ... always cherish his good work and memories... Beautiful soul ...On Shanti ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually the best article I've ever read about him.. thanks a lot for this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts